Our terms and conditions of business.
By purchasing products or services from North East X Ltd trading as 'Neon Squid Printing', you agree to the following.
- Terms and conditions apply to all orders. Placing an order with Neon Squid Printing is deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- You must ensure that you have the right to copy the image in the photograph you submit and that you have, where necessary, obtained permission for it to be reproduced.
- Neon Squid Printing may refuse to reproduce an item if we feel that you do not have the rights and/or permissions referred to in condition 2, or if it is in any other way inappropriate.
- Rejected orders will have the photo returned to the sender, unless it is deemed offensive, indecent or obscene, when other authorities will be notified.
- You will be subject to costs or damages to Neon Squid Printings that may occur should the reproduction of any image breaches any other person's copyright, privacy or rights in any way.
- Neon Squid Printing will accept liability for damage caused to your image by our negligence only.
- Neon Squid Printing have the right to use your completed image for display or promotional purposes only.
- Photo and image reproduction is dependent on the quality of the original image so, in some cases, may not be an exact reproduction.
- We try to complete orders as quick as possible but if your order is date-dependent (gifts, etc.) please allow plenty of time.
- Prices set out on this web-site are valid to web orders only. Individual quotes are valid for a six month period. Prices can change without notice.
- Our UK mainland deliveries are usually by overnight carrier (TNT next day). Orders can arrive any time up until 4pm on your allocated delivery day. We cannot specify a time of delivery. Any changes to delivery details must be made before 1.30pm the day before your delivery.